Urgent Need For Kuwait
Age Limit: 21 To 38 Years
Duty Time: 8 Hours
Education: BScN, MScN, Or Post RN Degree Must, With Min. 3 Years Experience.
Salary: 450 KD
Job Summary: A nursing supervisor, also known as a nurse supervisor or nursing manager, is a registered nurse who takes on a leadership role in a healthcare setting. As a nursing supervisor, your primary responsibility is to oversee and coordinate the nursing staff, ensuring the delivery of high-quality patient care and maintaining efficient operations within the nursing department.
- Staff Supervision: Provide leadership and guidance to the nursing staff, including registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and nursing assistants. Assign duties, schedule shifts, and ensure appropriate staffing levels to meet patient needs. Monitor and evaluate staff performance, providing feedback and coaching as necessary.
- Patient Care Coordination: Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including physicians, therapists, and support staff, to coordinate and plan patient care. Ensure that care plans are implemented effectively, and patient needs are met in a timely and compassionate manner. Address any issues or concerns raised by patients or their families.
- Quality Assurance: Monitor and maintain quality standards in nursing care, adhering to established policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements. Conduct regular audits and assessments to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions as needed. Promote a culture of continuous quality improvement among the nursing staff.
- Training and Development: Facilitate training and professional development opportunities for the nursing staff, ensuring that they have the necessary skills and knowledge to provide competent and safe care. Provide education on new procedures, protocols, and technologies. Mentor and support staff members in their career growth.
- Policy and Procedure Implementation: Ensure compliance with organizational policies, procedures, and protocols within the nursing department. Communicate changes in policies or procedures to the staff and provide guidance on their implementation. Monitor and enforce adherence to infection control practices and other safety measures.
- Communication and Collaboration: Foster effective communication and collaboration among nursing staff and other departments or units. Participate in interdisciplinary meetings and committees to discuss patient care, operational issues, and quality improvement initiatives. Serve as a liaison between nursing staff, administration, and other healthcare professionals.
- Crisis Management: Respond to emergency situations, such as code blue or other medical emergencies, coordinating the appropriate response and ensuring the safety and well-being of patients and staff. Follow established protocols for crisis management and provide support to the nursing team during stressful situations.
- Documentation and Reporting: Ensure accurate and timely documentation of patient care, staff activities, incidents, and other relevant information. Prepare reports on nursing department activities, including performance metrics, patient outcomes, and compliance with regulatory standards.
- Valid and active registered nurse (RN) license.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree is often preferred.
- Proven experience as a registered nurse in a healthcare setting, with demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Strong clinical knowledge and expertise in nursing practice and patient care.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations, policies, and standards.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with diverse teams.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in using electronic health record (EHR) systems and other healthcare technology.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including weekends and holidays, as required.
As a nursing supervisor, you play a pivotal role in ensuring the delivery of high-quality patient care and the smooth operation of the nursing department. By providing leadership, support, and guidance to the nursing staff, you contribute to the overall well-being and positive outcomes of patients while maintaining a positive and collaborative work environment.
How To Apply:
Address: Global Al Saqib Recruiting Group.
Head Office: Office No, 101-103 1st Floor, Al Ghaffar Center, Opposite Classic Flour Mill Main Manghopir Road Karachi.
Phone No: 0300-5599417
Branch Office: Office No 3,1st Floor, Satellite Shopping Center, 6th Road Rawalpindi.
Phone No: 051-4933310/0333-8168509