Urgent Need For Saudi Arabia
Agreement: 2 Years
Age Limit: 21 To 43 Years
Duty Time: 8 Hours
Salary: 1600 SD
Job Summary: A trailer driver, also known as a truck driver or trailer truck driver, is responsible for operating large commercial vehicles to transport goods and materials over long distances. As a trailer driver, your main responsibility is to safely and efficiently drive trailers, deliver cargo, and maintain compliance with traffic regulations and company policies.
- Trailer Operations: Safely operate and maneuver trailers, typically attached to a tractor truck, to transport goods between locations. This may involve driving long distances, sometimes across state or national borders.
- Cargo Transportation: Load and unload cargo onto the trailer using appropriate equipment, such as forklifts or pallet jacks, ensuring proper securing and distribution of weight for safe transportation. Verify that the cargo matches shipping documents and take necessary precautions for fragile or hazardous items.
- Route Planning: Plan the most efficient and safe route to the destination, considering factors such as traffic, weather conditions, and road regulations. Utilize GPS navigation systems or maps to navigate unfamiliar locations.
- Vehicle Maintenance: Conduct routine inspections of the trailer and tractor truck, checking for any mechanical issues or potential safety hazards. Perform basic maintenance tasks, such as checking tire pressure, fluid levels, and lights, and report any issues to the appropriate personnel.
- Compliance and Documentation: Adhere to all applicable traffic laws, regulations, and company policies. Maintain accurate records of working hours, mileage, and cargo documentation as required by regulatory authorities and company procedures.
- Communication: Maintain effective communication with dispatchers, customers, and other personnel to provide updates on delivery status, report any issues or delays, and coordinate logistics.
- Safety and Emergency Procedures: Ensure compliance with safety protocols and procedures, including the proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and emergency response guidelines. Respond appropriately to emergencies or accidents, contacting the necessary authorities and providing assistance as needed.
- Customer Service: Provide courteous and professional customer service when interacting with clients or receiving delivery instructions. Address any customer concerns or inquiries in a prompt and satisfactory manner.
- Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) with appropriate endorsements for the type of trailer being operated (e.g., Class A CDL for tractor-trailers).
- Clean driving record with no major traffic violations or accidents.
- Experience operating trailers and tractor trucks is preferred.
- Knowledge of transportation regulations, including hours-of-service rules, weight restrictions, and vehicle inspection requirements.
- Familiarity with the operation and maintenance of trailers and associated equipment.
- Strong understanding of safe driving practices and defensive driving techniques.
- Excellent navigational and map reading skills.
- Good communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with customers and colleagues.
- Physical fitness and the ability to load and unload cargo as needed.
- Attention to detail and the ability to accurately complete paperwork and maintain records.
- Flexibility to work long hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays, depending on delivery schedules and customer demands.
As a trailer driver, you play a crucial role in the transportation industry by ensuring the safe and timely delivery of goods. By following established protocols, maintaining the integrity of cargo, and adhering to traffic regulations, you contribute to the smooth flow of commerce and customer satisfaction.
How To Apply:
Address: F-821,Holy Family Road, Near Punjab College For Women, Satellite Town Rawalpindi.
Contact No: 0316-5131717/0306-5118407/0321-2444938/051-4841800-01