Urgent Need For Dubai
Age Limit: 21 To 38 Years
Duty Time: 8 Hours
Salary: 1150 DHs
A mason is a skilled tradesperson who specializes in working with bricks, stones, concrete blocks, and other types of masonry materials. They are responsible for constructing and repairing structures such as walls, buildings, chimneys, pathways, and other masonry projects.
The job of a mason typically involves the following tasks:
- Reading blueprints and plans: Masons need to interpret architectural drawings and plans to understand the design and layout of the structure they are working on.
- Preparing the work area: This includes clearing the site, setting up scaffolding or other necessary equipment, and ensuring safety precautions are in place.
- Mixing mortar or concrete: Masons prepare the appropriate mixture of mortar or concrete by combining cement, sand, water, and other additives. They must ensure the mixture has the right consistency for the project.
- Laying bricks or stones: Using trowels, masons spread mortar on the foundation or previous layer and carefully place bricks or stones in the desired pattern. They ensure the materials are properly aligned and leveled.
- Cutting and shaping materials: Sometimes, masons need to cut bricks, stones, or other masonry materials to fit specific dimensions or angles. This may involve using tools such as saws, chisels, or power tools.
- Applying finishes: Masons may be responsible for adding finishing touches to masonry work, such as applying mortar joints, smoothing surfaces, or adding decorative elements.
- Repairing and maintaining structures: Masons also perform repairs and maintenance on existing masonry structures, which may involve replacing damaged bricks or stones, repairing mortar joints, or reinforcing weak areas.
- Working with other construction professionals: Masons often collaborate with architects, engineers, and other tradespeople to ensure the masonry work aligns with the overall construction project.
- Following safety guidelines: Safety is crucial in masonry work. Masons must follow safety protocols, use personal protective equipment, and ensure proper scaffolding and fall protection measures are in place.
Overall, masonry requires physical strength, attention to detail, and good craftsmanship. Masons must possess knowledge of various masonry techniques, materials, and tools to carry out their work effectively.
How To Apply:
Address: Hi Rise Technical Training Center, Opposite Naseem Plaza, Near Jameh Sayed Na Umer Farooq Masjid Doubble Road, Rawalpindi.
Contact No: 0333-5405485/0319-4856663/021-34313337