Urgent Need For Dubai
Agreement: 2 Years
Age Limit: 22 To 45 Years
Duty Time: 8 Hours
Salary: 2200 DHs
A Heavy Duty Vehicle (HDV) driver, also known as a Heavy Transport Vehicle (HTV) driver, is responsible for operating and driving large commercial vehicles. Their job involves transporting goods or passengers over long distances or within a specific area. Here’s a summary of the job responsibilities for a Heavy Duty Driver and HTV Driver:
- Vehicle Operation: The primary responsibility of a Heavy Duty Driver is to operate and drive heavy vehicles such as trucks, buses, or trailers. They need to have a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) and possess the necessary skills to handle and maneuver large vehicles safely.
- Cargo Transportation: Heavy Duty Drivers are responsible for transporting various types of cargo, including goods, equipment, or materials. They must ensure that the cargo is properly loaded, secured, and unloaded at the designated locations.
- Safety Compliance: Heavy Duty and HTV Drivers need to adhere to all traffic laws, regulations, and safety standards while operating their vehicles. They must maintain a high level of safety awareness, conduct regular vehicle inspections, and ensure that their vehicles are in good working condition.
- Route Planning and Navigation: These drivers are responsible for planning their routes efficiently, considering factors such as traffic conditions, road restrictions, and delivery schedules. They need to use navigation systems, maps, or other tools to determine the best routes and ensure timely deliveries.
- Documentation and Reporting: Heavy Duty and HTV Drivers must maintain accurate records of their driving activities, including mileage, fuel consumption, and any incidents or delays encountered during their trips. They may be required to complete paperwork, logbooks, or electronic records as part of their job.
- Vehicle Maintenance: Drivers are often responsible for basic maintenance tasks such as checking oil levels, tire pressure, and conducting routine inspections of their vehicles. They should report any mechanical issues or malfunctions promptly to ensure timely repairs.
- Customer Service: In some cases, Heavy Duty Drivers may interact with customers, especially when transporting passengers or delivering goods. They should maintain a professional and courteous demeanor and provide assistance or address any customer concerns or inquiries.
Overall, the role of a Heavy Duty Driver and HTV Driver requires excellent driving skills, attention to detail, a strong focus on safety, and the ability to work independently. It is a demanding job that requires physical stamina and the willingness to work long hours, including weekends and holidays, depending on the specific industry and job requirements.
How To Apply:
Address: Islamic Manpower Promoters, Office No,4 1st Floor, Al Falah Askariya Plaza Kameti chowk Rawalpindi.