Urgent Need For Saudi Arabia
Agreement: 2 Years
Age Limit: 21 To 38 Years
Education: Matric/FA/Speech English
Duty Time: 8 Hours
Salary: 1000 SD
A Bike Rider, also known as a Delivery Rider or Courier, is responsible for transporting packages, documents, or food items using a motorbike or bicycle. Their primary job is to efficiently deliver items to customers or designated locations within a specified timeframe. Here’s a summary of the job responsibilities for a Bike Rider:
- Delivery Services: The main role of a Bike Rider is to provide delivery services. They pick up packages, documents, or food orders from the assigned location and ensure their safe and timely delivery to the intended recipients. This may involve navigating through traffic, following delivery routes, and using GPS or navigation tools to find addresses.
- Timely Delivery: Bike Riders are expected to complete their deliveries within the given timeframe. They must manage their time effectively, prioritize deliveries, and plan their routes accordingly to meet deadlines. Punctuality is crucial to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain service standards.
- Safety: Bike Riders need to prioritize safety while riding on roads. They should follow traffic rules, wear appropriate safety gear (such as helmets and reflective vests), and practice defensive driving techniques. They must be alert and aware of their surroundings to avoid accidents or potential hazards.
- Package Handling: Bike Riders are responsible for handling packages and ensuring their safe transport. They must carefully load and secure items in their delivery bags or containers to prevent damage during transit. For food delivery, they should ensure proper packaging and temperature control to maintain food quality.
- Customer Service: Bike Riders often have direct interaction with customers during deliveries. They should maintain a professional and friendly demeanor, provide excellent customer service, and address any queries or concerns promptly and courteously.
- Documentation and Record-Keeping: Bike Riders may be required to maintain records of their deliveries, including proof of delivery, signatures, or any issues encountered during the process. They may use electronic devices or paperwork to document and report their activities accurately.
- Vehicle Maintenance: Bike Riders should regularly inspect and maintain their bikes to ensure they are in good working condition. This includes checking tire pressure, brakes, lights, and other essential components. They should report any mechanical issues promptly and follow the maintenance procedures provided by their employer.
- Navigation and Route Optimization: Bike Riders should be familiar with the delivery area and use navigation tools or maps to plan the most efficient routes. They should consider factors such as traffic conditions, road closures, and delivery sequence to optimize their routes and minimize delivery time.
Bike riding jobs often require physical fitness, as riders may need to handle heavy packages and ride for extended periods. They should have good communication skills, time management abilities, and the ability to work independently. Additionally, Bike Riders may be required to adhere to specific company policies, such as dress codes, uniform requirements, or guidelines for handling specific types of deliveries (e.g., fragile items or perishable goods).
How To Apply:
Address: Al Fareed Trade Test And Training Center, Nawab Town Near Punjab Bank, Main Raiwind Road Thokar Niaz Baig Lahore.
Contact No: 0323-4644647/0320-4471035/051-442631