Urgent Need For Saudi Arabia
Agreement: 2 Years
Age Limit: 21 To 40 Years
Duty Time: 8 Hours
Salary: 2400 SD
The role of a mechanical marble fixer typically involves the installation, repair, and maintenance of marble and other stone surfaces in various structures. Here is a job summary outlining the primary responsibilities and tasks of a mechanical marble fixer:
- Marble Installation: A mechanical marble fixer is responsible for installing marble and other stone surfaces in residential, commercial, or public buildings. This includes measuring and marking the installation area, cutting and shaping marble pieces as required, and adhering the marble to the specified surface using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Surface Preparation: Before installing marble, the fixer prepares the surface by cleaning and leveling it. This may involve removing existing flooring or surface materials, applying primers or sealants, and ensuring a smooth and even base for the marble installation.
- Repair and Restoration: Mechanical marble fixers may be called upon to repair or restore damaged marble surfaces. This includes assessing the extent of the damage, removing the affected areas, and replacing or repairing them with new marble pieces. They may also polish, grind, or hone the marble to restore its original appearance.
- Maintenance and Cleaning: Marble surfaces require regular maintenance to preserve their beauty and durability. A mechanical marble fixer may perform routine cleaning and maintenance tasks, such as removing stains, polishing the surface, and applying sealants to protect against moisture or other damage.
- Safety and Quality Assurance: Ensuring safety during the installation process is crucial. A mechanical marble fixer follows safety procedures and uses protective equipment to prevent accidents or injuries. They also adhere to quality standards and guidelines to ensure that the marble installation meets the desired aesthetic and functional requirements.
- Material and Equipment Management: Mechanical marble fixers are responsible for managing and organizing the materials, tools, and equipment required for their work. They may maintain an inventory of marble pieces, adhesives, grouts, and other supplies, as well as ensure that tools and equipment are in good working condition.
- Collaboration and Communication: Marble fixers often collaborate with architects, designers, contractors, and other professionals involved in the construction or renovation process. They may need to communicate effectively, understand project requirements, and coordinate their work with other trades to ensure smooth operations and timely completion.
- Knowledge of Marble Types and Techniques: Mechanical marble fixers possess knowledge of different types of marble, their characteristics, and the appropriate techniques for handling and installing them. They may need to consider factors such as color, veining, and texture to achieve the desired visual effect and ensure proper installation.
- Problem Solving: During the installation or repair process, mechanical marble fixers may encounter challenges or unexpected issues. They must be able to analyze problems, develop effective solutions, and make adjustments to ensure the successful completion of the project.
It’s important to note that the specific duties and requirements for a mechanical marble fixer may vary depending on the employer, project scope, and location. Some fixers may specialize in specific aspects of marble work, such as intricate designs, large-scale installations, or restoration of historical structures.
How To Apply:
Address: Gondal Trade Test And Training Center, F-821, College Chowk Holy Family Raod, Satellite Town Rawalpindi.
Contact No: 0316-5131717/0306-5118407/0321-2444938/051-4841800-01