Urgent Need For Saudi Arabia
Agreement: 2 Years
Age Limit: 21 To 38 Years
Duty Time: 8 Hours
Salary: 1000 SD
An HTV (Heavy Transport Vehicle) driver is responsible for operating large commercial vehicles for the purpose of transporting heavy goods, materials, or equipment. These drivers play a crucial role in the logistics and transportation industry. Here is a summary of the typical responsibilities, skills, and qualifications associated with an HTV driver job:
- Vehicle Operation: Safely operating heavy transport vehicles, such as trucks or trailers, to transport goods or materials to designated locations.
- Loading and Unloading: Ensuring proper loading and securing of cargo onto the vehicle, taking into account weight distribution and safety measures.
- Route Planning: Determining the most efficient and safe routes to reach the destination while considering factors like traffic, road conditions, and vehicle restrictions.
- Compliance with Regulations: Adhering to traffic laws, transportation regulations, and safety standards to maintain a high level of safety during transportation.
- Vehicle Maintenance: Conducting routine inspections of the vehicle, checking for mechanical issues, and performing basic maintenance tasks like fueling, lubrication, and tire checks.
- Documentation: Completing necessary paperwork, including delivery receipts, logbooks, or manifests, to record details of trips, deliveries, and any incidents.
- Communication: Maintaining effective communication with dispatchers, warehouse personnel, and other team members to ensure smooth coordination and timely deliveries.
- Safety and Security: Following safety protocols, such as wearing seat belts, obeying speed limits, and taking precautions while handling hazardous materials.
- Driving Proficiency: Possessing excellent driving skills, including the ability to maneuver large vehicles safely in different road and weather conditions.
- Vehicle Maintenance Knowledge: Understanding basic vehicle mechanics and troubleshooting common issues that may arise during transportation.
- Route Navigation: Familiarity with maps, GPS systems, and route planning to optimize travel routes and meet delivery schedules.
- Time Management: Efficiently managing time and adhering to deadlines to ensure on-time deliveries and meet customer expectations.
- Attention to Detail: Being meticulous in checking cargo, documentation, and vehicle conditions to prevent errors, damages, or safety hazards.
- Problem-Solving: Having the ability to handle unexpected situations or challenges on the road and make quick decisions to ensure safety and resolve issues.
- Communication: Good verbal and written communication skills to interact with colleagues, supervisors, and customers effectively.
- Driving License: Holding a valid HTV or commercial driving license issued by the appropriate regulatory authority in the respective jurisdiction.
- Experience: Prior experience in driving heavy vehicles is often preferred, although some employers may provide training to newly licensed drivers.
- Physical Fitness: Possessing the physical stamina and agility required to load and unload heavy cargo and handle the demands of long-haul driving.
- Safety and Compliance: Demonstrating knowledge of traffic laws, transportation regulations, and safety procedures relevant to heavy vehicle operations.
- Clean Driving Record: Maintaining a clean driving record without any major traffic violations or accidents.
Please note that specific job requirements and qualifications may vary depending on the employer, local regulations, and the nature of the HTV driver position.
How To Apply:
Address: Office No 13, 2Cnd Floor, Mustafa Plaza, Chandni Chowk, Rawalpindi
Contact No: 0300-8525704/0334-5110055.