Urgent Need For Saudi Arabia
Agreement: 2 Years
Duty Time: 8 Hours
Education: Matric/FA/Speech English
Age Limit: 21 To 38 Years
Salary: 1000 SD
A bike rider, also known as a bicycle courier or delivery rider, is responsible for transporting goods, documents, or food items to designated locations using a bicycle. The primary job of a bike rider is to ensure the safe and timely delivery of items. Here is a summary of the job responsibilities and requirements for a bike rider:
- Delivery Services: Bike riders receive delivery assignments from their employer or through a delivery app. They pick up packages, documents, or food orders from a designated location and deliver them to customers or specified destinations within a given timeframe.
- Route Planning: Bike riders need to plan their routes efficiently to ensure timely deliveries. They should be familiar with local streets, traffic patterns, and shortcuts. They may use navigation tools or maps to find the most optimal routes.
- Safety: Bike riders must prioritize safety while on the road. They should adhere to traffic laws and regulations, use proper hand signals, and wear necessary safety gear such as helmets, reflective clothing, and lights. They should also be cautious of pedestrians and vehicles around them.
- Package Handling: Bike riders handle packages, documents, or food items with care to prevent damage or spills during transit. They may need to secure packages in delivery bags or baskets and ensure that items are properly sealed or protected.
- Time Management: Bike riders need to manage their time effectively to meet delivery deadlines. They should be punctual, plan their routes efficiently, and prioritize urgent deliveries when required.
- Communication: Effective communication is essential for bike riders. They may need to contact customers, dispatchers, or restaurant staff to clarify delivery instructions, provide updates on the status of deliveries, or handle any customer queries or concerns.
- Customer Service: Bike riders often interact with customers directly during deliveries. They should provide friendly and professional customer service, which may include confirming the order, obtaining signatures or proof of delivery, and addressing any customer inquiries or issues.
- Maintenance: Bike riders are responsible for maintaining their bicycles in good working condition. They should regularly check tire pressure, brakes, gears, and other components to ensure the bike is safe and operational. Any necessary repairs or maintenance should be promptly addressed.
- Physical Fitness: Bike riders should have a good level of physical fitness to handle the physical demands of cycling, including riding for extended periods, navigating various terrains, and carrying packages or delivery bags.
- Bike Riding Skills: Proficiency in riding a bicycle safely and confidently is crucial. Bike riders should have good balance, be able to ride in various weather conditions, and have knowledge of basic bike maintenance.
- Knowledge of Local Area: Familiarity with the local geography, streets, landmarks, and traffic patterns is important for efficient route planning.
- Communication Skills: Effective verbal and written communication skills are necessary to interact with customers and coordinate with dispatchers or restaurant staff.
- Time Management: Bike riders should be able to manage their time effectively to meet delivery deadlines and handle multiple deliveries efficiently.
- Safety Awareness: Bike riders must prioritize safety on the road and be knowledgeable about traffic laws, cycling safety rules, and the proper use of safety gear.
- Valid License or Permit: Depending on the jurisdiction, bike riders may require a valid driver’s license or a specific permit to operate a bicycle for delivery purposes.
Specific requirements and qualifications may vary depending on the employer or the nature of the delivery service.
How To Apply:
Address: Al Aziz International Trade Test And Technical Training Center, Jinnah Chowk Gujranwala Road, Opposite National Bank, Hafiz Abad.
Contact No: 0300-6525397/0349-4304773/051-4426391.