Urgent Need For Dubai (UAE)
Agreement: 3 Years
Education: Matric/FA/ Speech English
Age Limit: 21 To 38 Years
Duty Time: 8 Hours
Total Expense With Ticket Protecter Visa
Pakistani License Holder: 4600 DHs
GCC License Holder: 4200 DHs
UAE Holder: 2000 DHs
A taxi driver is responsible for providing transportation services to passengers by driving a taxi or other designated vehicle. The primary job of a taxi driver is to pick up passengers, transport them to their requested destinations, and collect fares for the services provided. Here is a summary of the job responsibilities and requirements for a taxi driver:
- Passenger Transport: Taxi drivers receive requests to pick up passengers from various locations such as airports, train stations, hotels, or by street hailing. They drive passengers to their desired destinations, following the most efficient routes and ensuring passenger safety.
- Vehicle Maintenance: Taxi drivers are responsible for maintaining their vehicles in good working condition. This includes regular maintenance tasks such as checking fuel levels, inspecting tires, monitoring vehicle cleanliness, and reporting any mechanical issues to the appropriate authorities.
- Fare Collection: Taxi drivers collect fares from passengers based on a metered system or predetermined rates. They must accurately calculate and communicate the fare to passengers, provide change if necessary, and issue receipts upon request.
- Knowledge of Local Routes: Taxi drivers must have a comprehensive understanding of the local area, including streets, landmarks, popular destinations, and traffic patterns. This knowledge helps them select the fastest and most efficient routes to transport passengers.
- Customer Service: Providing excellent customer service is essential for a taxi driver. They should maintain a courteous and professional demeanor, assist passengers with their belongings, and address any concerns or questions the passengers may have during the journey.
- Safety and Regulations: Taxi drivers must adhere to traffic laws and regulations to ensure the safety of themselves, their passengers, and other road users. They should drive defensively, follow speed limits, use turn signals, and maintain a safe driving distance. They should also be familiar with local taxi regulations and licensing requirements.
- Communication: Effective communication skills are crucial for taxi drivers. They need to communicate clearly with passengers to understand their desired destinations, provide information about fares and routes, and engage in polite and friendly conversation during the ride.
- Availability and Flexibility: Taxi drivers often work irregular hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, to meet the demands of passenger transportation. They may be required to work in different weather conditions and be available for on-call or shift-based work.
- Valid driver’s license: Taxi drivers must possess a valid driver’s license issued by the appropriate regulatory authority.
- Clean driving record: A good driving record, with no major traffic violations or accidents, is typically required.
- Knowledge of local area: Familiarity with the local geography, streets, and destinations is important.
- Customer service skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills to provide excellent customer service.
- Physical fitness: Taxi drivers should be able to sit for long periods and handle luggage or assist passengers with mobility challenges.
- Professionalism: Taxi drivers should maintain a neat appearance, be punctual, and exhibit a professional attitude towards their work and customers.
Note that specific requirements and regulations may vary depending on the jurisdiction or company for which a taxi driver is employed.
How To Apply:
Address: 206 Huma Block, Kali Kothi Stop, Alama Iqbal Town,Lahore
Contact No: 0306-4646662/0337-4646652/042-37807011