Urgent Need For Saudi Arabia
Agreement: 2 Years
Duty Time: 10 Hours
Age Limit: 21 To 38 Years
Salary: 5000-8000 SD
A Technical Office Engineer is a professional responsible for providing technical support and coordination in various construction projects. They work closely with project managers, architects, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure that projects are effectively planned, organized, and executed. Their role involves a combination of administrative tasks, document control, design coordination, and project monitoring.
As a Technical Office Engineer, your primary objective is to provide technical expertise and support throughout the lifecycle of construction projects. You will work closely with project teams to ensure that all technical aspects are properly managed and coordinated. Your responsibilities may include:
- Project planning and coordination: Collaborating with project managers, architects, and engineers to develop project plans, schedules, and budgets. Coordinating and communicating project activities to ensure smooth progress and adherence to timelines.
- Document control: Establishing and maintaining a systematic document control system to manage project drawings, specifications, contracts, and other relevant documents. Ensuring that all project documentation is accurately recorded, filed, and accessible to stakeholders.
- Design coordination: Reviewing project designs and drawings to identify any discrepancies or conflicts. Coordinating with architects, engineers, and consultants to resolve design issues and ensure compliance with project requirements and standards.
- Quantity take-offs and cost estimation: Assisting in the preparation of quantity take-offs and cost estimates for various project elements. Analyzing project specifications and drawings to determine material quantities and costs.
- Procurement support: Assisting in the procurement process by preparing technical specifications, evaluating bids, and participating in supplier/subcontractor selection. Coordinating with the procurement team to ensure timely delivery of materials and equipment to the construction site.
- Quality control and assurance: Implementing quality control measures to ensure that construction activities comply with project specifications, codes, and industry standards. Conducting regular inspections and tests to verify the quality of workmanship and materials.
- Change management: Managing and documenting any changes or modifications to the project scope, designs, or specifications. Evaluating the impact of changes on cost, schedule, and resources and communicating them to the relevant stakeholders.
- Progress monitoring and reporting: Monitoring project progress against the established schedule and budget. Compiling progress reports, highlighting any deviations, and communicating them to the project team and management.
- Health and safety compliance: Ensuring that all construction activities adhere to health and safety regulations. Identifying potential hazards and risks and implementing appropriate measures to mitigate them.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or a related field is typically required.
- Strong knowledge of construction principles, practices, and techniques.
- Proficiency in using construction management software and tools for document control and project scheduling.
- Familiarity with relevant building codes, regulations, and industry standards.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with project teams and stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in reviewing and interpreting technical documents and drawings.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced construction environment.
A Technical Office Engineer plays a crucial role in ensuring the efficient coordination and execution of construction projects. By providing technical support, document control, and project monitoring, they contribute to the successful completion of projects within budget and schedule while maintaining quality and compliance with standards.
How To Apply:
Address: Al Bilal Plaza, Chandni Chowk, Murree Road, Rawalpindi.
Contact No: 0310-5666665/3047-6333777/0303-7377933/051-4927371-73