Urgent Need For Dubai (UAE)
Agreement: 2 Years
Duty Time: 9 Hours
Age Limit: 21 To 43 Years
5 Years Experience To Be Must
Education: Matric/FA/Diploma In DAE
Salary: 1400 DHs
An electrician is a skilled professional who specializes in electrical systems, installation, maintenance, and repairs. Their primary job is to ensure the safe and reliable functioning of electrical power in residential, commercial, and industrial settings. Here is a summary of the job responsibilities and requirements for an electrician:
- Electrical System Installation: Electricians install electrical systems in new construction or during renovation projects. This includes wiring, cables, conduits, switches, outlets, circuit breakers, panels, and other electrical components. They read blueprints, follow electrical codes and regulations, and use specialized tools to complete installations accurately.
- Electrical Repairs and Troubleshooting: Electricians diagnose and repair electrical malfunctions, equipment failures, or wiring issues. They use testing equipment to identify problems, such as short circuits, faulty connections, or damaged components. They then make the necessary repairs or replacements to restore proper electrical functionality.
- Electrical Maintenance: Electricians perform routine maintenance on electrical systems to prevent failures, optimize performance, and ensure safety. This may include inspecting wiring, checking electrical panels, testing circuit breakers, and replacing worn-out or outdated components.
- Electrical Upgrades and Retrofitting: Electricians handle electrical upgrades, such as replacing outdated systems or components with more efficient or advanced technologies. They also retrofit existing electrical systems to accommodate new equipment or meet changing electrical requirements.
- Electrical Safety and Code Compliance: Electricians adhere to electrical codes and safety standards to ensure the safe installation and operation of electrical systems. They are knowledgeable about local regulations and implement proper grounding, wiring insulation, circuit protection, and other safety measures.
- Blueprint Reading and Planning: Electricians interpret electrical blueprints, diagrams, and specifications to plan and execute electrical installations. They understand the layout and distribution of electrical circuits, load calculations, and wiring requirements to ensure accurate and efficient installations.
- Troubleshooting and Problem-Solving: Electricians possess strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to identify electrical issues, analyze complex problems, and determine effective solutions. They use their knowledge of electrical principles and systems to address various challenges.
- Customer Service: Electricians interact with clients and provide customer service throughout their work. They explain electrical issues, discuss available options, provide cost estimates, and address any concerns or questions.
- Electrical Skills and Knowledge: Electricians should have a comprehensive understanding of electrical systems, wiring methods, circuitry, and electrical principles. They must stay updated with the latest industry practices and technological advancements.
- Education and Training: Electricians typically complete a vocational or technical program in electrical work and may undergo apprenticeships to gain hands-on experience. Some jurisdictions require electricians to obtain a license or certification.
- Licensing and Certification: Electricians may need to obtain a valid electrical license or certification, depending on local regulations. This ensures that they have met the necessary standards and have the expertise to work on electrical systems safely and effectively.
- Physical Stamina: Electrical work often involves physical exertion, such as climbing ladders, working in confined spaces, and carrying heavy tools or equipment. Electricians should have the physical stamina to handle these tasks.
- Attention to Detail: Electricians must demonstrate precision and attention to detail when working with electrical systems to avoid errors and ensure safety.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Electricians should possess strong problem-solving abilities to diagnose electrical issues, develop effective solutions, and troubleshoot problems that may arise during installations or repairs.
- Communication Skills: Electricians should have good communication skills to interact with clients, explain electrical issues clearly, and provide guidance or recommendations.
It’s important to note that specific requirements and regulations may vary depending on the jurisdiction or employer.
How To Apply:
Address: Marwa Skill Development Center( Near Attock Petrol Pump Swabi Road Chota Lahore)
Contact No: 0315-9972446/0332-2505056/3145-5572446/042-35316119